- Marc by Marc Jacobs marc jacobs tote, $538
- Alexander McQueen bone toned scarf, £165
- Benefit Cosmetics matte cream eyeshadow, £14
- Bobbi brown cosmetic blotting tissues, £8.50
- Mac pro-longwear double ended lip wand, $22
- Fresh strawberry flowers perfume, $25
- Philosophy purity travel-size skincare, $5
- Smith’s rosebud salve, $7
- Shu Uemura face PAPER, $17
- Moleskine Ruled Soft Large Notebook, 24 CAD
- Emi-Jay ‘Silver Glitter’ Hair Ties, $6.50
- Emi-Jay ‘Pearl’ Hair Ties, $6.50
Here is the previous post for our Sun Essentials.
As my journey finally comes to a close for the perfect mint shorts, another begins as I try to find the perfect shirts to match (I cannot even start to think about accessories). The first look, the “classic and sassy” one features a billowy blouse with gold polka dots from Zara, the perfect combo to ground the eclectic-ness of the shorts. The second look features a neon pink striped tee from J. Crew. Although it may seem like too much color, the stripes add a classic, fun approach to the shorts, perfect for summer. The only problem now…which shirt to buy first!
Well, this shirt sure does have a tragic story… when I first spotted the shirt (shown below), on the J. Crew website, it passed my mind and I just kept on looking. Then, I could not get the “mysterious” shirt out of my head. I had forgotten where I had seen it and I just imagined its spot in my closet, not to mention with my favorite denim shorts. I searched and searched and searched, until, tah dah, I found it. Then, it got sold out, but to my luck, it ended up somehow reappearing. It should arrive tomorrow and I cannot wait to try it on! Here is how I plan to style it…