Our second stop on our journey around the world through fashion…Spain
1. Go Neutral / Always incorporate at least two neutrals in your outfit. Whether it be your whole outfit, or just the top and bottoms, keep part of it neutral to keep things chic and spanish.
2. Wear Black / Just look at all the pictures above. Can you see one picture where black is not seen. The role that black plays can be big or small. It can be as simple as black eyeliner or as complex as making it take up your whole outfit.
3. Dress Up / You will never, ever see a spanish woman wearing workout clothes and sneakers out on the street. In Spain, most women dress up a lot of the time. Trust me, I looks more chic anyway.
4. Don’t Hesitate to Cover Up / Even if its summer, dont worry to wear a long sleeve top, but just keep the material light. Just think billowy or made of linen, but not oversized.
5. Don’t Hesitate to Show Off / Just remember, modesty. Don’t go out with short shorts and a low cut top. If your going to do one, skip the other, but don’t worry about showing “too much”. Spanish women always are confident. Just remember that while on vacation.