The end of May…where does the time go?! Although, I can’t say I’m too sad. Here comes summer, a nice tan, and much much ballet. Here are some of my monthly favorites…
1. Clinique Almost Lipstick in Lovely Honey. The perfect plum color for those rainy summer days or a night out. Smooth and amazing.
2. Teavana Strawberry Lemonade Tea from Teavana. Iced tea and strawberry lemonade, two iconic summer beverages…combined into one! This is by far my favorite drink at the moment. Try it iced and you have a real crowd pleaser.
3. Lucia Lindseed Flower and Goat Milk Candle from the Cosmetic Market. A perfect combintion of cozy and fresh, this candle is perfect for cozy summer nights and rainy days.
4. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Creamsicle. I love this color! It creates the perfect nude lip by toning down the color a bit, but not too much so you look like a ghost. It is super moisturizing and does not have a waxy taste. By far one of my all time favorites!
5. Persimmon Plum Sugar Scrub from Love and Toast. This sugar scrub is so amazing! A thick luxurious scrub that gently exfoliates and smells divine! Perfect for creating glowy summer skin.