Who doesn’t love a hot, steaming, frothy latte? I know this post is just great timing (as the weather outside cranks up to 87 degrees), but this is a recent discovery that I have made that I have been obsessed with nonstop. Here is how you make this amazing latte, and there is no Starbucks card needed.
First, the trick to making this is having this handy-dandy tool…the AeroLatte. I know, I know…you really don’t want to have to go out and buy one, but I promise it is more than worth it. At just $20, it will not hurt your wallet or your brain, for it is really easy to use. You will find many uses for it from making a milkshake in the summer, to lightly frothing your morning coffee, or making this latte (wink wink). You can buy your own here, but they are also available at other kitchen appliance retailers. At last…off to the recipe.
Serves 1 (no sharing here)
- Brewed coffee (8 oz.)
- Your favorite coffee creamer (I adore the Bailey’s Caramel one…non-alcoholic of course)
- 1/8 cup milk
- Your AeroLatte milk frother
1. Start by brewing your 8 ounce cup of joe. Since I have a Keurig, this is fairly simple, but you can use whatever you like to brew. After you have brewed your coffee, add your favorite coffee creamer…as much as you like. If you would really like, you can go black, but what can I say, I’m a wimp.
2. Heat the milk either in the microwave for about 40 seconds on high or on the stove. You just want the milk to be steaming, not boiling. After the milk is heated, use you milk frother and froth the milk.
3. Slowly pour the milk into the coffee and stir.